„Ulfenkarn: City at the Edge of Death” offers players and GMs a comprehensive city guide for running Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Soulbound games in the legendary Cursed City. This book includes:
- A complete history of the city and its inhabitants, including content featured during three distinct periods in the city’s history, Ulfenkarn in Peril, Nightwars, and Nemesis.
- Rules for playing and running games using the updated Grim & Perilous Ruleset, and other optional rules and advice to give your adventures a suitable dose of grim horror.
- Over Seventy unique city locations, featuring unforgettable characters and challenges, spread across Ulfenkarn’s haunted districts.
- Six fully fleshed out and mapped adventure locations to explore, including the Ebon Citadel mega-dungeon.
- Eight brand new player Archetypes and local Subfactions. Take on the role of a Vampire Hunter, a Doomsayer of Sigmar, an Aelven Exile, former Guard Captain of the city, and more!
- A Bestiary featuring Ulfenkarn’s rogues gallery of villains and vicious monsters, sure to put any party to the test.